National tresure “Byo-douin-houou-dou”, world heritage, tile roofs of Heian Period.
I am japanese, but I have not been “Byo-douin-houou-dou” yet.
There is “Byo-douin-houou-dou” at kyoto in JAPAN.
It was built by yorimichi fujiwara who was chief adviser to the Emperor in 1053, 11th century AD.
“Byo-douin-houou-dou” has been repairing from September 2012, 1560 tile roofs of Heian Period were found.
- To eat Onion, younger blood vessels/ JAPAN NEWS, health, food To eat Onion, younger blood vessels/ JAPAN NEWS, […]
- Japanese High school students pocket money is about 4500 yen (about $45) per month. Japanese High school students pocket money is […]
- JAPAN NEWS/ Shikoku electric power company applies for price increase to government of JAPAN. JAPAN NEWS/ Shikoku electric power company […]
- Japanese Stationery manufacturer, Tombo pencil Company sells gum eraser of 100th anniversary limited version in Japan NEWS, Products, ASIA Japanese Stationery manufacturer, Tombo pencil […]
- 気になったニュース、日本、核非合法化署名を拒否、ソニーは美濃加茂サイト工場を閉鎖、自転車世界一周の周藤卓也＠チャリダーマン、野田内閣の支持率、最低の１８％ 気になったニュース、日本、核非合法化署名を拒否、ソニーは美濃加茂サイト工場を閉鎖、自転車世界一周の […]
- Eating tomato is anti-aging, you will have beutiful skin. Eating tomato is anti-aging, you will have […]